- We shave off our eye brows then we draw them back.
- We cut our hair then we wear wigs.
- If we had a mustache we’d likely going to shave it too then draw it back again.
- We wear a mini shirt then we keep pulling on it all day to make it longer.
- We tell you we are fine when in actual fact we are about to cut your head off and feed your flesh to the vultures
- We always carry around our big hand bags full of stuff that we never use, but we always think that one day we might need it.
- We ask you questions we already know the answer. That’s why its much safer for men to simply tell the truth.
- We always have nothing to wear, even if our closet is overloaded with stuff. According to research, we spend nearly a year of our lives deciding what to wear. We thought it would have been even longer!
- We speak about 20 000 words a day. An average man speak only 7000. Yeah, Just keep chatting… just keep chatting!
- We smile 62 times a day while on average, a man smiles only 8 times
- When we go on a 3-day trip we usually pack up for a 3months trip
- We cut our finger nails then we put fake ones way longer than what we’d just cut.
- We throw our phone into our big hand bag and then frantically look for it and can’t find it when it rings.
- We remember every detail of an argument and bring it up 3months later.
- Crying for absolutely no reason then turns out all we need is a hug
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Subscribe to my blog and never miss a post :)))))
Nicky Verd is a Prolific Writer and Transformational Speaker, passionate about inspiring you to take ownership of your life, discover your purpose and maximize your potential. You owe yourself everything you expect from others.
Follow me, Lets Get Social: