The world is changing faster than ever before, and those who can’t keep up are at risk of being left behind. To help us navigate this new era of disruption, I am now taking the conversation to the next level with a new podcast based on the title of my book: “Disrupt Yourself or Be Disrupted”.
I am passionate about amplifying digital knowledge and empowering people to leverage technology to learn new skills and stay relevant in a rapidly changing job market.
The podcast, which has been highly anticipated by those who have read the book, promises to be a game-changer for anyone who wants to stay ahead of the curve in the digital age.
If you’re looking for a way to stay ahead of the curve in the age of technological disruption, you need to listen up – the message in the hit book “Disrupt Yourself or Be Disrupted,” is extending to a whole new audience with the launch of my new podcast.
As humanity continues to face exponential disruption and quantum leaps in technology, Disrupt Yourself or Be Disrupted Podcast is your gateway to 4IR and Digital literacy.
The book, “Disrupt Yourself or Be Disrupted” outlines the strategies, mindsets, and skills you need to embrace technological disruption and unleash your full potential in the digital era.
Now, with the podcast, I am extending that message to an even broader audience, and there are some major benefits to tuning in.
- Stay on top of the latest trends and ideas. The world of technology is constantly evolving, and it can be tough to keep up. With the “Disrupt Yourself or Be Disrupted” podcast, you’ll get a front-row seat to the latest trends, ideas, and innovations that are shaping our world.
- Hear from the experts. I am bringing in some of the brightest minds in business, technology, and entrepreneurship to share their insights and expertise. From AI and robotics to biotech, fintech, healthcare and self-service technologies, you’ll hear from experts across a wide range of fields.
- Get inspired to take action. The podcast isn’t just about learning. It’s about taking action and putting those insights into practice. I’d be sharing my own experiences and challenges, as well as those of my guests, to inspire you to take bold steps towards your own goals.
- Connect with a community of like-minded disruptors. When you listen to the “Disrupt Yourself or Be Disrupted” podcast, you’re joining a community of people who are passionate about using disruption to create positive change. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with other listeners, share your own insights and experiences, and be part of a movement to shape the future.
- Enjoy a fun and engaging listening experience. I’ve been recognized for my inspiring, thought-provoking and authentic writing style, and the podcast is no different. Expect lively conversations, candid stories, and even a few laughs along the way.
Nicky Verd’s podcast is not just for tech experts, IT professionals, or policy makers. Everyone is impacted by technological disruption and should join the conversation to become part of the revolution.
We’re delving into the future of work and business, exploring what the workplace of tomorrow will look like and how we can prepare for it. With AI, automation, ChatGPT and other technologies set to transform the way we work and so business, it’s essential that we start thinking about what this means for our careers and our lives.
This is going to be one of the best tech podcasts in South Africa and Africa at large. This podcast is designed for non-tech people who want to reinvent themselves and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the tech world, without feeling left behind or confused by all the industry jargon.
So, get ready to tune in and disrupt yourself with the “Disrupt Yourself or Be Disrupted” podcast with your Host, Nicky Verd. You’ll have everything you need to stay ahead of the curve and unleash your full potential in the age of disruption.